Looking for something to do in Ballard today? The much-awaited Ballard Classic Home Tour is today! Buy at Tour Headquarters beginning at 9:30 a.m. Location: 3003 N.W. 66th Street, Ballard.
The tour lasts until 4:00 p.m., but be sure to allow about two hours to travel between and to enjoy all seven homes.
Today’s tour features seven homes of unique character and modern livability, never featured before. Three of them celebrate their 100th birthdays! Owners and volunteer docents are eager to share the details with you. It all begins at the Sunset Hill Community Association, 3003 N.W. 66th Street, in Ballard.
Here are the rules 🙂
- The tour is self-guided; no transportation is provided.
- Homes are not wheelchair accessible; there will be stairs and uneven sidewalks.
- Guests will kindly remove shoes before entering homes.
- No children under the age of 12; babes in arms are allowed.
- No food or drink.
- No cameras or video equipment.
- Only a limited number of people will be allowed in one house at a time.
- Due to the location of a few of the homes, parking may be required some distance away.
Please direct media and other inquiries to tour coordinator Lesli Billings at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As you go, like us on on Facebook and Twitter. Just search for BallardHistory. (But remember, no pictures inside the homes.)